The SGUS Programme in ICT (Cyber Security & Data Analytics) is designed to develop learners with relevant competencies for digital transformation in the workplace, with the focus on Cybersecurity and Data Analytics. Advance topics on AI are also covered.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Solve a domain-specific problem encountered in daily activities using Computational Thinking skills.
- Articulate key IT emerging technologies such as AI, Data Analytics and Cybersecurity by describing its applications and benefits in various industry.
- Implement cybersecurity in organisation using appropriate security measures.
- Create insightful data analytics visualizations and dashboard to support business operations by mining data with analytics and visualization tools.
- Implement AI solutions to solve real life problems by developing and training Machine Learning model.