By attending this workshop, participants will understand the important principles of visual composition in a creative and collaborative environment. Using digital illustrations, they will be able to create visually attractive and meaningful messages to engage their viewers as well as visualise data to make it more comprehensible using superior visual composition techniques to draw in users. Through the facilitated activities, participants will discover, develop and deliver meaningful ways to present their storyboard artistry or informational topics in an engaging, succinct and streamlined manner to their target audience. Throughout this one-day interactive and intensive session, they will be guided by experienced trainers and practitioners, who will introduce Infographic Design methods, techniques and share case studies with them. The session is customisable to tackle real problem statements faced by organisations in an authentic learning experience.
This course offers:
• Interactive media design tutorials.
• Practical examples that stimulates individual objectives and organisation goals.
• Methods of infographic / visual composition to solve real world problems.
• Guidelines to communicate and present ideas and concepts.
• Develop prototypes to test and evaluate ideas.